Not even a year old, and she’s already into smartphones!
Gadgets (a.k.a., doohickeys). Mobile tech. Puzzle solving. Volkswagen Mk4 GTI. MATLAB programming. Photography. Outdoors (camping, hiking, roadtrips, etc). Exotic foods. (last, but not least) Scrabble!
- RT @IrishEagle: RT @WayneFreedman: #earthquake. This crack in a Napa vineyard is at least 10 feet deep http://t.co/Fr73sk50Ez 1 week ago
- RT @mactavish: RT @adamhousley: Here is one of the roads buckled pretty bad in North Napa #earthquake http://t.co/PMr4qwAGZ4 1 week ago
- .@adorama, please tell me this is a typo on the price! adorama.com/INNSCN6049BU.hâ€¦ #HolyCow #WTF 1 week ago
- Definitely not Kansas anymore. http://t.co/rFvBu6zIih 2 weeks ago
- Passing through @rschott's old stomping grounds. 2 weeks ago
- Scientific K-index? Seems legit. io9.com/the-kardashianâ€¦ 1 month ago
academic bureaucracy AGU Alaska Apple Arizona baby behavioral psychology blizzard childhood China CNN entertainment ethics fail fatherhood fieldwork Food freeze ghosts ghost stories hack hackintosh Hawaii HDR hiking holiday ice storm internet iPhone island Kanye kidney stones Maui medical Milgram experiments National Radio Astronomy Observatory nature New Mexico news Norman NRAO O'ahu Obama OK OKC Oklahoma OSX86 pet peeves photography photos pregnancy radio telescopes rattlesnake San Francisco science seminar snake snow storm social science spooky tales television Travel Twitter ultrasound vacation Venezuela Very Large Array video VLA West white lady wildlife world news YouTube